So you've booked your cruise, now what? Time to pack! Here are something we think are necessary for the best cruise experience!
1) Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen! Try Supergoop!
2) Facial moisturizer and lotion-things get dry out on the open sea! Also try a hydrating mask, great for all travel- especially dry airplanes! Try this mask!
3) A nice Hat and sunglasses. Try this hat and these sunnies! Its always a good idea to bring extra sunglasses, you never know what may happen!
4) Bag to bring to the pool and on shore excursions
5) Sneakers! Many activities require closed toed shoes
6) Chargers. Stay charged up!
7) Reading material to relax with
8) Kelly says a float is always a good time
10) Nice clothes to dress up- you never know!